Do you have a passion for creating business insight through finance partnering and data? Are you looking for an opportunity to apply your experience and financial acumen to influence decision-making? Do you want to be part of a fast-growing global company with a leading market position?
We are looking for an experienced finance profile with a strategic mindset to head up Financial Planning, Reporting & Analytics – reporting directly to the CFO and be part of the CFO management team. You will have a direct impact on business decisions working closely with business stakeholders and leading the journey for our financial processes and financial systems.
As Head of Financial Planning, Reporting & Analysis, you will be responsible for driving and developing all financial processes and systems, including financial planning, analysis, performance management reporting etc., as well as develop our ERP system and BI platform in accordance with our needs and requirements. Further, you will collaborate with business stakeholders and drive the financial agenda thereby ensuring that Finance is considered a valued and trusted business partner.
The work environment is dynamic and requires the ability to work both independently with high attention to detail as well as fostering cross-functional collaboration. We strive for continuous innovation to ensure we provide relevant reporting to our business leaders.
We offer an exciting and central position with a broad area of responsibility and the opportunity to collaborate with multidisciplinary teams. As people manager for a Business Controller, you will play a leading role in the Finance organisation which entails acting as sparring partner and present financial result for senior management.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare high-quality financial reporting supporting business decisions
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to continuously develop our performance management reporting to create insights and transparency
- Provide financial update and hold business areas accountable for performance and advice management on required interventions
- Develop and drive strong finance processes for planning, budgeting and target-setting
- Deliver analytical insight to drive performance analysis on ad-hoc basis
- Maintain & develop our financial systems including ERP system (Microsoft Dynamics NAV), planning system and our Business Intelligence platform
- Drive digital reporting and fulfil business needs with development of new system solutions & BI tools
- Develop and sustain a competent and engaged team
We are looking for you who has an analytical mindset that seeks to understand the business within we operate. You are persistent and aim for providing business stakeholders with high quality deliverables in a timely manner. Further, you are a team player and take responsibility for growing your employees.
It is not a requirement that you have experience with people management, but you are characterized by the following:
- You hold a master degree within finance
- Proven experience from a similar role(s)
- Proven track record in leading and developing a high performing team
- Strong knowledge of financial processes and performance management reporting
- You bring an understanding of data flow in a financial systems landscape and experience with implementing and developing Finance BI tools and drive Finance IT projects.
- You must be a strong communicator and able to convey complex information in a comprehensive and convincing manner
- Full professional proficiency in Danish/English – both verbal and written
The recruitment process is carried out in collaboration with the consulting company Compass Human Resources Group. If you want to learn more about this position before submitting your application, please do not hesitate to contact Research Consultant Ida Heuser or Partner Anita Blinkenborg, at +45 70 20 12 75. Please submit your application and CV as soon as possible, if you are interested. Applications will be processed on an ongoing basis. Please note that all enquiries will be handled with confidentiality and that we will reply to the email address from which you send your CV.
Deadline for application: As soon as possible